This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Jesus was alive today would you add him to Facebook?
02-18-2013, 05:24 PM
If Jesus was alive today would you add him to Facebook?
If Jesus was alive today it would be so cool. He'd have his own TV shows, movies and fashion line. Of course, he'd also be on Twitter and Facebook. Would you him to Facebook? What would you write on his wall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 05:32 PM

Have you read the New Testament? Jesus believed in all the OT myths. Jesus was not very smart.

Ads

if he came back today i dont think he will be worrying about having a Facebook, a clothes line, or any tv shows.

Hahaha, My father would not have a facebook. :o

i would friend him. i figure he would be friendly.

He wouldn't have a Facebook because all eyes and ears would be focused on him from across the entire globe at all times. His message would be heard and will reach more humans then Facebook could dream of. Actually, I'd be afraid to face him. My sinful nature separates me from him. I'd be ashamed. I hope he'll forgive me.

There is no "IF" Jesus Christ who in Matthew 1:23 is God with us is alive and i do write on His Wall, Matthew 25:34 to the end of the chapter says what i do to others i do to Jesus Himself and i come here on Facebook and Yahoo answers and witness for Jesus Christ and i write "God Loves You, Get ready Jesus comes soon" to all who will listen hope you do also.

God is on earth today and people have tortured and insulted God.