This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone hates me because of my attitude?
02-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Everyone hates me because of my attitude?
everyone hates me but doesnt say it to me but talks behind my back. one bunch of girls hate me. one of them posted on twitter that she wants to cut my fringe (becuz my fringe is long and they hate itSad ) while the others talk behind my back. there are girls from different class in my school that also dislike me. Even one of my seniors hate my attitude . i just feel so unhappy and angry all the time i cant help it!! people say my attitude is horrible (i just recovered from major depressive disorder) but i still have anxiety disorder but nobody knows. so im always unhappy , sad , depressed , angry in school and also at home. i just feel so hurt that everyone hates me so badly i want to commit suicide. im thinking of suicide really.. what should i do now? i just feel so horrible ?? Sad Sad Sad Sad can someone help me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 05:33 PM

first of all don't commit suicide. would you rather live on earth and laugh and have fun and sometimes feel sad and angry or not feel anything at all and never be born again? Also everyone talks smack whether its your best friend or your enemy its going to happen. eventually they would mature and see what they did was wrong.

Ads

You need to call 1-800-suicide, right now. Talk to someone who can help you through this.

sorry but u wont seem to have an enjoyable school life not unless u do a heroic act in school which will turn you into a school icon.. u cant stop them from hating you but u can start doing things that could please them ( if u really want their perception of u to change). do favors for them. be a reliable classmate, or schoolmate or whatever you want your relationship to be. AND dont always smile at them for it may get them annoyed.

Remember a few hard core facts in life.
You may not like it, but they are the facts

1.You cannot please everybody.
If you try too hard, you'll hurt yourself

2.Succeed in life
People will follow you automatically

3.Act like you dont care what they talk about you behind your back.
Give them a smile, a smile which is so cool but also sends out a message 'Hey, i know that you've been talking cra* about me. But i dont have the time to bother'!!!'

These are the mantras for your own peace of mind.
Do you know who's the loneliest of all ppl. One who's having a million friends in circles
try to make a handful of trustworthy friends who'll stand up to you.

Suicide is so not worth it; life doesn't end after death. School can suck, I know! In this world, some people have no consideration of others, it's true. They lack empathy and they like to judge without understanding. And they do that because they don't know any better!

Nobody wants to feel unhappy, sad, depressed or angry. I know it's hard to have a good attitude towards life when we have gone through hard times. But one needs to realize that there are good things about life too. A bomb can destroy someone's house, but a hug can mend their heart. And a bomb is way more loud than a hug, that's why we take for granted the little things.

Here's what I recommend: Count your blessings (be neutral - don't let your negative emotions alter the truth). Being alive is a blessing, not only for you but it could be for someone else, we never know who we might become! There is no key for happiness; the door is always opened! You just need to get the courage to leave the past behind, and start living in the present. You are a warrior! And if people's comments are bringing you down, forget social networks! Hypocrite people? Ignore them. Know that they are not any better than you.

Don't forget that you are beautiful. You have a perfect body because your eyelashes catch your sweat! You have potential to do anything you want because you have a brain. It's up to you! And I want you to keep moving forward and smile! :]

Also, listen to music (with positive lyrics). <3