This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a problem and REALLY NEED HELP/IDEAS^%$#@!?
02-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I have a problem and REALLY NEED HELP/IDEAS^%$#@!?
Ok I really like the girl Evanna Lynch (Luna from Harry Potter) she is like the most beautiful girl I have every seen. I could not even think about any other girl because there are none like her. A lot of people say we would look good together and I agree as well as the same personality. We have so much in common from what I know.

I have wrote a really beautiful letter here
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ngd3ye.png to her and tried to send it to her for almost 2 years via twitter and fan mail but she just doesn't see it because she gets many other messages from other fans.

I need your help/ideas on what I can do to get her to talk to me or read my letter or anything.

If you would like read the letter you can in the link I posted so you can tell me what you think about the letter.

She's really not that famous to being with and we met once for a minute

NO BS PLEASE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 06:23 PM

This isn't bs:
Unless you get famous, the chances are slim to none. Research if there will be any meet and greets where you could possibly catch her attention but still there's probably no chance at all.

Ads

Make an original witty video to get her attention.

Hey babeh, you can send fan mail to her on this address

Evanna Lynch(Luna) [source - Evanna's Twitter]
Artists Rights Group Ltd
4 Great Portland Street
London, W1W 8PA

Find out who her agent is and sent it to her agent's company! The chances are still slim, and just so you know, a lot of people know about her. She's one of the top 7 HP characters.
Edit your letter!!! No offense, but it has a bit of poor grammar... I know, I'm really bad about it too, but if you're sending it to a celebrity you want to seem very professional so they know you're not just spam and then the actress will never see it since their agent will throw it out. Evanna most likely has someone go through all her emails and mail.
Print it out and send it to her actual mailing address! More and more people send celebrities emails, so I'm sure she'd appreciate a letter, and there's way fewer of those.
Hope that helps. Smile