This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am in the most confusing moment in my life?
02-18-2013, 07:37 PM
I am in the most confusing moment in my life?
One year ago..I met a girl on live cam.. Out of all the girls I met I felt she is the one.. She noticed me hanging around in free chat room everyday and threatened me to block me because I was not tipping I got scared and ended up tipping five dollars to her goal show We made a deal for me to be in her room to tip five dollars and could stay all night.. I did that for ten months and ended up getting her number As soon I got her number.. Hurricane sandy blew into new york.. I had no power and she didn't.. I showed her how much I was worried.. She was with out power for a week and appreciated for me being there for her..In two months we exchanged about 1500 text messaging The first argument was about me feeling she is using me and after that she told me she is going to change her number and have nothing to do with me.. I explained what happened and she forgived me..Ever since then she was never the same anymore..but she was still friendly and was looking forward to ask me questions on block session that I had to about 150.00 every fifteen minutes She tried to get me in for free but it didn't work, so I had to pay She would ask me questions and me giving her right answers.. I was looking forward to see on Christmas eve and she told me I am going to my sister house.. I was disappointment and ended up getting to another argument about that so I sent her a silver heart chain for Christmas and she forgived me... She went out state for new years.. For some reason I felt like I was being used and at same time I was feeling if she was..she what of been very nice to me and loving me alot.. I think ever since I accused her for using me she wasn't the same.. I ended feeling confused and feeling she was using me off the way she was acting and the way she texting me.. After awhile I was feeling negative and didn't know how to tell her how I was feeling and made things worse She told to stop messaging her because I showing to much emotions and the next day I got so mad I end up telling her I am not text messaging you anymore She responded saying to go go F your self and I said Goodbye forever you selfish greedy bitch..She ended blocking me but she didn't change her number.. She un followed me on twitter but she didn't block me... Its been 14 days I haven't tried to make peace with her Now I thought of sending her a birthday gift from her wish list that is the most she loves from all the gift she is wishing for... Does any body think she will make peace with me after she gets her gift and I will even say on twitter Happy birthday.. I want to let you know that I am still your friend.. Will that be good way of saying it and by me sending a birthday gift ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 07:45 PM

I think you are being played big time. I would never let that happen to me. Get yourself a girl that you can actually see and not texting, calling, etc. She makes excuses not to see you but she certainly accepts your gifts. Drop her, pal. You deserve better. Join an exercise class or another group, take some classes and stay away from the methods you are using now for friendship. Good luck and God bless.

Ads

02-18-2013, 07:45 PM

She used you son.Leave her alone.if she cares for you she will contact you but ddo not hold your breath.All she wanted was your money that is it, you mean nothing to her.There are decent girls out there, she is not one of them.You want to meet decent girls, try going to church, you'll meet a better class of girls there.The United Pentecostal churches are good, try one.If you send her anything, send her some dead blackened flowers.