This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy really serious, or is he bullshitting again?
10-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Is this guy really serious, or is he bullshitting again?
Ok, so this guy (Jesus) like me and I liked him back. So we were going out. But he skips too much and so he failed this semester.
So today, he tells me we can't be together anymore because he is grounded until he REALLY improves his grades. SO that means no phone, no internet (games, fb, twitter etc) basically no life.
So he says it won't be right to go out with you if I can't even take you out.
So then we went to our class and after the bell rang, I was walking to my next class with my 2 friends. And he sees me, and i see him, but i avoid him and keep walking. So then I was about to walk in my class, I see him get water, and turn around and walk the other way. Was he stalking me? What was he doing? Because honestly, I freaked me out completely!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:27 AM

This guy sounds like he is bullshitting you. If he really liked you, you think he would use a excuse "I can hang with you because Im grounded so no point being together" Thats pretty lame. You can do better and just forget about him.

Ads

He's Jesus, of course he watches your every move Wink

I think you need to chill out for a second. You both go to the same school, and you broke up because of unrelated issues to your actual relationship. He obviously misses you, but feels it would be weird to talk to you after breaking up. Maybe you should talk to him first? If you want to know what's going on just ask him nicely - it seems to be difficult for him too.