This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a good idea to use Fiverr for a big project?
02-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Is it a good idea to use Fiverr for a big project?
For example, lets say your an internet marketer and you want to outsource the development of a digital product to then sell. Rather than using one freelance client to build the whole product, do you think it's a good idea to break the product up into many different individual tasks and use Fiverr.

Would it be cheaper in the end?
Would it be faster?
Would the product be as good as using a single client?

I'm aiming these questions at people who have experience using Fiverr, or even another similar system such as Amazon Turk. I'm trying to determine if crowd sourcing is a good idea for product development.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 09:17 PM

It would be better to use just one source as each person would have their own take on the project and overall it probably wouldn't gel together.

Ads

I will definitely for individual expertise on this case. After that all sub products will be combined to make a complete one. By doing so the product quality will be excellent IMO. And fiverr is a good place to search for the experts.

Breaking a large project into manageable chunks is a great way to do the project effectively. Fiverr is a great site where you could look for expert to work for you. However, in my opinion if you focus in one area to select freelancers to hire like Fiverr, unknowingly you will miss out some great talents and skills.

You should also try looking on different areas like Freelancer.com, Staff.com or even on social media like Twitter and LinkeIn. It could help you find the right person for the job.