This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is my friend this way?
02-18-2013, 11:02 PM
why is my friend this way?
okay my well im in 7th grade and my friend always an attitude when talk to her shes always saying things like "ohhhh my godd!!!" really loud it irriates my like i,ve recently made an new twitter so i was asking all my friends "hey whats ya twitter name" and some of them didn,t have twitter one did so i followed her on twitter but then when i asked my friend with the attitude well i wrote it to her " do you have an twitter if yes follow me" she wrote back saying "no i don,t have twitter but i have facebook" so i wrote back to her saying "make an twitter" and she wrote back "WHY YOU WANT ME HAVE AN TWITTER SO BAD!!!!" like yes she been giving me attitude later that day i slipped on the steps and i heard her say "thats what she get" shes been being so mean to me lately and she trys to like compete with me she used to brag about how many dudes like her or she tells guy to touch her butt or something its disgusting to me and i be like "those boys have no respect for you they so-called "like u" because of ur trying to flaunt ur body when ur only like 12 ur too young for that! i try to help her and she gets mad then yesterday while we was eating lunch i always play with my friends and call them "fat" because of the way they be eating sounds like a cow chewing so i find it funny and called her "fat" and she kept getting mad im like is she trying to hard to fit in WHY FIT IN IF YOU WAS BORN TO STAND OUT BE YOURSELF and all she does is either say "yeah watever" gives me attiude or it just goes in one ear and comes out the other what should i do?
i need lots of answers and please should i break ur friendship and if yeah how do i do that without hurting her feelings
my friend is she jealous shes always trying to compete with me idk why shes pretty but shes always putting me down with her meanness i don,t know why shes been being this way lately and if she contiunes to do i don,t know how to deal unless..........breaking our friendship and if she competes even if we are not friends she still gonna do it so i feel sorry for her not trying to sound conceited but she would lose a caring non-judging advice giving hooking you up with the love of ur life friend and yes i did all that i helped her when she had low self-esteem i gave her advice i hooked her up with her crush and she has been crushing on him for a long time and never had the guts to tell him so what do i walked up to him and asked him "hey do you like (my friend,s name)?" him:ummm....she is beautiful yeah yeah....does she like me?" me:yes omg she always talk about you yall should hook up" him:yeah can you tell her i like her" me:of course"walks down to her&quo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 11:10 PM

Based on the age you gave, this is probably adolescence mixed with anger and self-esteem issues. I think your friend is just feeling down on herself and is trying to be all tough so no one knows. Just try to be gentle with her and put yourself in her shoes.

Ads

02-18-2013, 11:10 PM

Sounds like she doesn't want to be your friend anymore and is only around because she is friends with the others. You are at that age where you may not know what is wrong but all of a sudden for no reason your friends whom you thought was your friends would turn against ya. That is what she sounds like she is doing. so still be her friend but be careful what you say around her. Do not trust her with any secrets you may have because if she gets a chance to she probably would not hesitate to tell the whole school. It is not easy to lose a friend especially ones you were close to. It sounds like to me she is getting herself lost into society trying to fit in and be like everyone else. (I am glad you are not like that and so I applaud you.) She feels like she is fitting in and something might be happening in her home life that could have her change like this.