This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can everyone please like my facebook page? How do i get more people to like my page?
02-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Can everyone please like my facebook page? How do i get more people to like my page?
I want everyone to like my page https://www.facebook.com/SpiderMan2568 And how do i get more people to like my page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 04:35 AM

You can pay to have it promoted by clicking on promote button somewhere on the page.

Ads

02-19-2013, 04:35 AM

Look, if you're desperate to get more people to like your page then do what the people above me stated and pay to get promoted and beg to all your friends to like it. If you want to work your way up slowly like all respectable Facebook pages then you should follow my easy steps: Try to create an identity for yourself as a page. When I say that I mean don't go around copying what other pages are doing and try forcing yourself to do as they do. I'd suggest you interact with other pages, suggestively with high amount of likes, and get to know them and be their friends. Never, and I say never, go around begging big pages for shares and self- advertising of their pages; that's simply pitiful. The last and most important is to try to make original content. Try to draw some stuff and be original and not just take things from other pages and label as your own. These were some, of the many, way to get more likes on your page.