This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel if your husband always make friend with unknown women?
02-19-2013, 05:29 AM
How do you feel if your husband always make friend with unknown women?
I'd like to ask for opinions. How do you feel if your husband always make friend with unknown women, especially in Facebook? Also he personally and secretly contacts them by phone call.
He won't let you know all these things because you could get upset, and it seems that he will never cease to have new women friends even though he is married. Is this acceptable for wives?
Thank you for all opinions. I did confront him, but he considered I'm a controling wife and don't trust him. And he sees nothing wrong to have female friends at all. What should I do to solve this problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 05:37 AM

My husband and I each don't add or talk to stranger men or women we don't know on facebook and we certainly don't talk to strangers on the phone like that... We also have rules about befriending the opposite sex in real life. No new ones unless they're a couple we hang out with or old childhood friend. Anything else is inappropriate. Hiding any relations is similar to cheating.

Ads

Hiding and being secretive whether it may "upset" you or not is NOT okay. Him having female friends whether there new or old should be okay though. If he cant have friends of the opposite sex there's something a little wrong there with trust, self-esteem, and/or control issues.. But No i would not find being deliberately sneaky to hide female friends especially ones unknown as "acceptable"

Personally i think there is nothing WRONG with having female friends (i have male friends and my husband is allowed to have female friends, you need a social life outside of your intimate personal/work life to have some balance and so what if some friends may be the opposite sex! if its a problem then someone need to look at their self esteem issues and gain more confidence). If that's an issue for you then i would have to say you are being a bit controlling. Its the way hes going about it that makes the whole situation wrong (especially with females neither one of you know its one thing if he knew them through work or through other friends but complete strangers to you AND him is a no no!!) and by hiding and sneaking around that would cause some concern for "trust" issues. How would he like it if the shoe were on the other foot? If you cant talk to him id honestly be a little worried and would start questioning your stand in the relationship. maybe seek a professional outside opinion/guidance. i don't know what else to tell you.

That is not acceptable he is married and should show a lil respect. If he's secretly calling them, you have a problem on your hands because this will actually lead to face to face meeting and who knows? Have you spoken to him about it? Try doing so.

NO, this certainly would NOT be acceptable to me what so ever!! He has NO business contacting ANY other women on dear trouble making Face Book. And, he has NO business at all in contacting them by phone either. You are married, should have NO others involved in your lives but each other. I would have one very serious talk with him, let him KNOW you refuse to accept the unacceptable with him. Let him know you're fully aware of ALL he's doing & you refuse to accept it or put up with it. It MUST be stopped immediately...best to you, honey...Smile

Hell No! Key word here is MARRIED...If my husband was sneaking around chatting it up with all these women I would tell him to move on down the road then he wouldn't have to sneak anymore!

No I will not accept this. I'm very possessive and can never stand him doing this. I would move away from him permanently.