This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I say to her?
02-19-2013, 05:46 AM
What should I say to her?
Ive been having a crush on this girl since last year, but she is always playing hard to get, I did everything, but she was always avoiding me, she is always staring at me lol I asked her out and she said, ' I dont go out alone with guys ' I asked if she wanted to talk during le break' ad she said ' Ill be busy im sorry'' she is always making excuses up
Her best friend told me she liked me, 1 WEEK Later I asked, le girl I like, is that truth, that U like me? and she said '' no I dont ' and I asked again her best friend, '' does she like me or not? and she said.. well I dont know...
And she always takes like 3 hours to reply on Facebook.. cus we can really talk at school cus we dont have any mutual friend, and once I did try it and she ran away lol she was nervous Tongue

me: Wuts up girly

she: Hey
How are u?

me: hmm I dont think u care but, thanks Im good I guess,
I was painting Some walls at school Today by Gym for Mvr Dennert >,<
youu?

she: u did not just say that

me: Yep, I was supposed To pain them last Friday, But le stupid raining Didn't let me, But I love le rain But how are you?

she: I thought u said That u think i dont care, that was a rude comment

me: It wouldn't be rude, since its truth I guess,
But I'm sorry, Alexandra,
I Didn't mean Like That ^^ I hope you're doing well ^

she: Well its not the truth

Me ( NOW WHAT SHOULD I TELL HER? )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 05:54 AM

Let her go because she seems hostile and you could
Find someone who cares.