This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to download a Facebook video?
02-19-2013, 06:56 AM
Is it possible to download a Facebook video?
I was wondering whether it is possible to download someone's video on Facebook, because a person uploaded a funny video and I don't want to ask him to send it to me (I don't know him so I don't talk to him, just added him on FB). Please include a link if possible showing how to download a facebook video.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 07:04 AM

Use http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/do...deos-music

1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.

2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.

3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.

Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply