This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What advice would you give my videos to get subscribers?
02-19-2013, 07:24 AM
What advice would you give my videos to get subscribers?
My channel youtube.com/mrnucleartaco. I recently started making commentaries and some cool game clips. I have a couple of subscribers but I have received several messages telling me I deserve more. I was wondering If I kept making videos will I eventually get subscribers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 07:32 AM

Maybe. But if you reach out, your guaranteed.
It's all about getting viewed and comments really.

To get views you need:
a) Good content.
And/or:
b) Good 'tag' words. The more the better (Youtube dose have an upper limit on the number though).
c) A good network of friends and subscribers.
d) Getting 'Likes'.
e) Don't forget to 'Share' your video's and 'Post a Bulletin' to your friends.

So, good content is the hard one. There are no rules, but try to be original, or stick to a theme, or both. Here's an example. Have a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS0QDMl_H0A
The trick is to engage your viewer from the start, and keep them watching till the end. Hard to get your video 'Liked', if it's not watched in total.

Tagging your video with as many of the right words is very important. People find your video's with these 'Tags'. Use many tags.

Make freinds. Reach out to other simalar chanels, and [Add Friend]. Offer Sub4Sub to increase your subscribers.

Double check your editing (smooth transitions, clean/even audio, ECT) before uploading. Sloppy editing on your videos, effect your chances of getting 'Likes'. Remember too 'Like' your own video (people in your network will see this, and be only one click away from watching your video).

After uploading:
Use the 'Share' button, to put your video's on FaceBook/Twitter/MySpace/ETC.
Subscribers automaticly get sent your new video. Friends don't. On your channel, use the [Post Bulletin] to send your video to all your friends.

Also:
If you visit random pages and comment. People will see your avatar (one click, and there at your page), and have a link to you. Becareful of spamming. Some people get very upset.

Hope this helps

Ads

Just encourage people to rate and subscribe to your videos if the content is good they will, use text in description or annotations with in YouTube every so often as a reminder, nothing annoying or distracting.

Getting viewers is one thing but getting them to Subscribe is another. You can use a method called Sub4Sub where you subscribe to someone in order for them to subscribe to you back.

Good Luck, I just started as well and you can view mine and Subscribe Share to mine if you would like, I am always willing to help people out.

Make better videos.