This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone help no one is answering its long but ill pick best answer?
02-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Can someone help no one is answering its long but ill pick best answer?
can someone help me. does she like me or not
in the middle of october added a girl on facebook that i didnt know. her friend messaged me like 5 min after she confirmed it the message said jen thinks your cute and you should talk to her like get to know her talk and maybe date i said idk how far it will go. but i talked to her i didnt wanna leave her hanging so we talked.. i thought to myself its prob one of those situations where a friend tries to set someone up with someone so i was like idk how far im gonna take it cause i dont wanna waste my time but we talked for about a month almost everyday. after we talked the first time she said you can talk to me tommrow if you want to and i did then that night i asked her for her number and she gave it to my no hesatation. so we talked on and it was a week before halloween we were talking about horror movies and shes afraid of them so im like you have to get over your fear some time just clear your mind and try and watch the movie. she asked if i would message her durring the movie and i did it whent well when it was over she said she was going to bed i said goodnight sleep tight. we did the same thing with a couple other movies. we talked on and had some laughs. then halloween came around we were sharing what we like about the holiday our favorite candy and what we were dressing up as she was red riding hood. i asked for her to send me a picture she did no problem i said she looked great which she did. couple nights before we were talking about me getting my licence i was all im gonna fail this and that she said no your not i think youll pass and i did i told her she congratulated me. i was gonna show her my i.d at the football game but i couldnt find her so it went on and one night we played questions i asked have you ever been bullied she said yes she told me about it and i said something she said jay that really means alot we talked on. in november she got her braces off i asked if she was gonna put up a pic she said yes she asked if i saw it i said was that the sun or did i just see your smile i had to put on sunglasses she said thanks. one night we were up late talking on facebook and i said im tired she told me to go to sleep i said no i like talking to you she said really why i said your different than other people she asked if it was a bad thing i said no but a couple weeks later i tried talking to her and got no responce it was like that for a 2 days then i got a responce but i fell asleep i texted her over the weekend and she forgot to txt back so i stoped messaging her i really like talking to we would tell eachother if we saw eachother in school which is a rarity cause we dont have lunch together and i dont see her after lunch. recently there was a fire drill at school and when we whent outside i saw her then she hid behind her friend. after it was over and class was let out her friend came up up me and said did you she jen hide behind me i said no and she said idk why she did it she saw you and said theres jay and hid behind me. i have asked her friend if she has a boyfriend or likes some one i was told shes single but likes someone her friend also said that jen wouldnt date me. i got the same story from a friend of mine who talkes to her alot he said shes single and said that she probably dosent like anyone cause he would know he said she would probably date me. but when she hid i started to think that she kinda likes me cause you know the theres the guy i like hide me i dont look good situation. recently jen put a pic up that said txt me what you think about me, it will remain a secret and ill reply, so i sent her this
we started talking and i saw right away that your a sweet person, even though you have had hard times. but your gonna go far in life cause of your personality
i got this back Thanks that really means alot, im sorry it seems like ive been ignoring you since you asked me out i thought it would of been weired. its how i deal with those things. but im really sorry and hope you can forgive me you're such a sweet and funny kid
i didnt even know i asked her out. the one night i was talking to her she said that the girl i have been seeing in school was her twin sister and i said the pretty girl ive been seeing in school is your sister, she said yeah and pretty thats a first. i said how is that a first she probably has guys all over her she. said no actually shes a nun. i said that sucks i was gonna ask her out i knew she was playing around
i just need some advice on if you think she likes me and what i sould do. ex talk more hangout ect. we are both 17 and born in the same month. btw we have alot in common

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Very long Tongue but worth it, anyway, yeah go for it :3 you never know what'll happen until you give it a shot and if you both really like each other then you'll be together for a while :3

Ads

Jay man it sounds like she likes u bro just go for it ask her to hang out and chill and see how things go if it goes good then ask her out

consequently we all written upon and yes it seemed to be per week previous to trick or treat we all have been dealing with scary films and shes scared of these consequently im including you should overcome your current anxiety a while merely apparent your head and aim to view the motion picture. within the fall of she obtained your ex braces off we asked when she seemed to be planning to set up the cam she stated without a doubt she asked easily discovered the item we stated seemed to be how the sunlight or do i merely observe your current giggle i had created that will put upon glasses she stated appreciate it.