This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am feeling sad??????????????????????
02-19-2013, 08:18 AM
I am feeling sad??????????????????????
I was watching a show BIGG BOSS 6 from last 3 months and now it ended....i used to watch this show everyday....but now it ended...i m feeling very sad and depressed from two to three days....i m following contestants from the show on twitter.....i cant even study because i always get depressed.. Sad......i m little happy that the contestants are on twitter and facebook so i get to remain touched with them!!! but still i m sad that show ended...... please cheer me up...... Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:26 AM

LoL.. Watch it again on youtube or else wait for next season. There are alot of good programmes other than big boss , watch those.

Ads

go and kill yourself...
if u r depressed then in 2013 it will come again then u should participate in it;

AFTER 3 WEEKS
: u will fight from members and will wish to quit then u will get a change when u can quit game with 20 lakhs then u will quit it

Depression self-help tip 1: Cultivate supportive relationships
Getting the support you need plays a big role in lifting the fog of depression and keeping it away. On your own, it can be difficult to maintain perspective and sustain the effort required to beat depression. But the very nature of depression makes it difficult to reach out for help. However, isolation and loneliness make depression even worse, so maintaining your close relationships and social activities are important.

Tip 2: Depression puts a negative spin on everything, including the way you see yourself, the situations you encounter, and your expectations for the future.
Depression self-help tip 3: Take care of yourself
In order to overcome depression, you have to take care of yourself. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning to manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, adopting healthy habits, and scheduling fun activities into your day.
Depression self-help tip 4: Get regular exercise
When you’re depressed, exercising may be the last thing you feel like doing. But exercise is a powerful tool for dealing with depression. In fact, studies show that regular exercise can be as effective as antidepressant medication at increasing energy levels and decreasing feelings of fatigue.
Depression self-help tip 5: Eat a healthy, mood-boosting diet
What you eat has a direct impact on the way you feel. Aim for a balanced diet of protein, complex carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables.
Depression self-help tip 6: Know when to get additional help
If you find your depression getting worse and worse, seek professional help. Needing additional help doesn’t mean you’re weak. Sometimes the negative thinking in depression can make you feel like you’re a lost cause, but depression can be treated and you can feel better!
Often when we loose all hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says ‘relax dear its just a bend. Not the end. Have Faith and have a successful life.
Do some prayer daily.
Read religious book daily (even one verse/sentence can make the change)
Do some charity (give something in charity-even one rupee will/or an old cloth to poor will be good)
Give some food to stray dog/birds
Don’t hate anybody. Love all and see the change. Evenif somebody scolding you don’t scold in reply. God is great and will listen you and solve your problem.
Good luck and God bless you
==