This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship advice needed?
02-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Relationship advice needed?
Well, I have liked this one girl ever since November, and we have been talking fairly consistently since then. In general, we talk about school and all, but we also talk about the most random things! Also, I have noticed lately that she is very flirty with me at school, but she is also flirty with other guys, to an extent. For example, today I needed help with a math problem, and she came to help me, while getting VERY close, which of course I liked. The main things I have noticed that make me think that she does not like me are the fact she will flirt with other guys, but at least not as much as me lately IMO. Also, she will not respond to my texts occasionally, but will talk to me on twitter. Overall, I think we "click" very well, and her beauty is simply a bonus Smile

If it helps, im in 10th grade, and she's in 9th, and we have math and lunch together.
Also, I decided to get her breakfast today.
Last thing is I have noticed she's been very willing to help lately.

Sorry about my bad writing, I'm on a iPad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:52 AM

She does seem to like you. Don't worry about the texting at all. She could really be busy or she could be trying to make it seem as if she's busy. It means little to nothing about how she feels about you. And remember attraction cannot be built through texting, that can only be done in person. So, try to cut down the texting and go out with her someplace.

Don't really worry about the other guys either. Always make it seem like you are confident that you are the best guy out there for her and that you don't feel threatened other guys at school.

So, yea just ask her out and move it forward from there and see if you like her enough to perhaps make her your girlfriend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply