This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points! I'm scared that my ex will get raped by his new girlfriend?
02-19-2013, 09:05 AM
10 points! I'm scared that my ex will get raped by his new girlfriend?
My ex boyfriend and I were each others firsts and together for a year and a half before he "fell out of love with me for fighting too much", fights that were mostly started by him. He and I took a break for 2 months, where he blocked me on all social media and other sites before re-adding me and deciding to Skype me again starting just this Saturday.

He has a new girlfriend that he's had for about a month now. He's only mentioned her once and said that he is "in a relationship" with her. He doesn't mention her around his friends and never mentions her on Facebook (they don't comment or "like" each others posts/photos).
I don't know if she's a virgin or not (he and I are), but two of her exes are my friends and they've told me that she likes to be extremely touchy and will do anything to get her hands on a man's ****.
She's had 5 boyfriends and a girlfriend (the longest being a month) while my ex and I have only had 1 relationship.

However, he and I have agreed to become best friends and we talk every day for hours. We've only fought once (over his girlfriend blackmailing me), but other than that he knows that he can come to me for comfort, help and anything else he needs.

I told him that I trust him, but he claims he doesn't trust me because "I told myself so". He says he's going to think it over.

I still have feelings for him, but I don't know if he knows. More than anything, I want him back but mostly away from his new girlfriend. I've become extremely depressed and paranoid over what she might do to him...

He's told another close friend of mine that he's really confused. He doesn't know what he wants and he's trying to find out what he really does want.

1. How can I bond my relationship with him?
2. Will his new girlfriend last any longer?
3. Might he come back to me?
4. Should I tell him that I still have feelings for him but I respect his new relationship?

Thanks! And please don't tell me to move on, I want to help this guy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 09:13 AM

You're his Bf so he'll come back to you within a month. And dont tell him about your feelings yet, just wait for a month or so...

Ads

Its a tangled situation here.I am not on your point of view so i can suggest some stuff from my own experience.
1--dont mention his X name in front of him.
2--If he asks you- What do you think about our relationship(X)" say that "You are special,you ll always be so whatever decisions you ll make will be special(and a smile).
3--Do not get into him.if you see him say hi(never ask hows it going on)
4--Never lose your temper,dont put up a fight with him.
5--Keep up the smile,the smile shouldn't fade away.In such cases , I would suggest to stay away from your friends and your boyfriend,be in thoughtfull mood at natural refresh spots,yet maintain the smile.
6--Do not burst your brain on that not virin,shes just a nobody.
7--love him well enough,follow the steps and leave rest of all to my own experiments with human attraction.

So you are about 13 years old. And that chick sounds scary for a 13-year-old. I used to have a friend like that at 13, bisexual and touchy, she was kinda exciting... though she's not creepy. She dated a guy for 9 months.

I'm quiet sure she doesn't have herpes and other STDs. And women can't really rape men. Men must be somewhat turned on to engage that. Don't get so depressed and paranoid. If it happens, it has to do with him too. Blow jobs though that could be done without statutory feeling. but hey, i know the thing is you don't want your ex near this dirty hoe.. don't try to push her away. never do stuff behind his bag. Creeper will tell him it's because you're jealous (which is not true when it comes to this particular Creeper situation) and that could push him away.

Just do your own thing. Ask him about the creeper. What does he really feel about her. She probably creep him out too. That's why he's confused... Discuss her creepiness.. you'll bond over it.

1. You dated him before the creepy girl for a year so you know him much more than Creeper. He doesn't even that sure about her. He only told you and few people about her. You just gotta wait and prove to him that you're trustworthy.

2. I don't think so.

3. He could.. First get this creepy hoe off his back.

4. How do you respect his relationship with somebody so creepy? About your feelings, yes you should.. but try not to fight much this time