This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should i start chatting with the girl i have a crush on Facebook?
02-19-2013, 11:45 AM
How should i start chatting with the girl i have a crush on Facebook?
Help required!!!
I had decided that i will start chatting with my crush on Facebook.
I never find her alone, so i thought that i will ask her out on Facebook
But when i saw her online,i got scared and lost all my confidence.
Please help.Give me some tips on how to ask her out.
I already lost my first love, don't wanna lose this one. please help.
I had planned everything and was totally ready.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 11:53 AM

Just be cool. Ask her how she's doing, what is she up to, just whatever. After talking a few minutes, then ask her out. Don't beat around the bush. Go for what you want.

Ads

get some confidence and just talk to her, its going to be akward at first but as time goes on it will play out and if your lucky and play your cards right she wont be your crush any more and become your girlfriend.

no.
continue to be a fat and repulsive.
go die in a fire, you stupid whore.

Become her friend first. Every girl likes to have a friend. She will be intimidated if you come right put and say "hey I like you, wanna go out with me and see if it works?" Let her know that you think she's a great person and you think you guys could be great friends. Tell her you want to hang out and invite her to do something with you.

Be bold and INTERESTING!
Saying "hey" or "hi" is what every guy says. Talk to her like you already know her, keep the conversation alive and don't make it seem like you are hitting on her, most girls aren't into guys hitting on them on fb!

well, it depends on the relationship you have, if she is already with someone, admit that you like her too, but understand that she is already with someone else, if she isn't you should become friends first, get to know her and laugh together, if you already have a friend relationship just go for it, the worst that can happen is she says no, but you can still be friends, and if she doesn't feel that way about you then accept that sometimes happens. i also reccomend that you ask her out personally. maybe ask her on Facebook if it would be OK to sit together at lunch or get together for coffee, then drop the bomb. good luck xD

Man that's very lame, facebook is for when you have absolutly nothing to do and you say "sup" to random people online. Be blunt and bolt and talk to her in real life.

well if you start with hello might be a good idea

First never ask anyone out on Facebook NEVER a good solution! it shows that you are shy! Tell her face-to-face! it shows you rconfidence and when she has friends with her, call her name or just go to her and tell her how you feel even if her friends are there! gooluck!