This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Her grades are falling shes obsessed with one direction?
02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Her grades are falling shes obsessed with one direction?
my friend is always on about them she hasnt gone out at all sometimes she sicks school because she rather dream about them i get her to do her homework and she sercretly watches interviews and stuff on them shes ruining her life and she even said that but shes too brainwashed to realise also dont u think its a bit mad how so many girls just go crazy over them like taking their bras of and stuff someone said the music industry has got something to do with the Illuminati so i researched its every were and they got famous in such a quick time and took over Beatles which could mean there involved i dont no what to do are they and what can i do to help my friend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 01:06 PM

instead of worrying about "your friends" grades why don't you focus on yourself and learn to use punctuation?

Ads

I have 2 suggestions for you. 1. It's just a phase, she'll get over it so don't worry. 2. If you want to get to the nitty gritty of it, write to 1D or their agents and ask them if they would write to your friend and explain that she has to do better at school. Obviously she'll take their advice to heart. I wouldn't worry about the Illuminati, as they failed to put an end to the world on so many occasions already.

First , they listen to them , second they become fans and then they start calling themselves directioners , and it usually starts at that point , that's when they start downloading pictures of them and their girlfriends and watch youtube videos and follow them on twitter and tweet them every single day ... all i'm saying is that they're going a bit too far with this directioner thing ... i also know people who changed their accents to british and that's so freaking stupid. anyway , i hope she wakes up , i mean one direction are just 5 boys singing lame songs , I think they should do something like talk to the girls world wide or smth.