This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Facebook a good way to sell video games?
02-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Is Facebook a good way to sell video games?
I want to sell my used video games by Facebook. For example, I will take a picture of the game I'm selling and list the price. I'm only selling to the kids in my school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 01:09 PM

Make a group or page or event.

Ads

the only way people will think that it is a trustworthy purchase would be if it was put on sale at amazon, ebay, or maybe craigslist, or else they will think its just a scam or something

Facebook is certainly one way to advertise, yes, but you may also wish to consider other options. Not everyone at your school may use Facebook, or even have constant Internet access at home. Simple word of mouth advertising may do you wonders as well. I would also look into asking if there is some way to put up flyers or such around the school advertising what you are selling. There's a good chance the school will not let you do this, but it certainly would not hurt to ask.

You're limited to selling to your friends when using Facebook; which obviously has its benefits, but you're more apt to sell it successfully for a higher price using Craigslist or Ebay.