This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she doing this for Attention? I don't get her?
02-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Is she doing this for Attention? I don't get her?
Me & my Best female friend have been on the rocks lately i found out she Deleted me on Facebook I didn't think nothing about it at, the next day I got into a argument with someone on Twitter & she started sub tweeting things which seemed to be directed at me, I asked her about it she said it wasn't about me, over the weekend she randomly texted me we talked for a good while so I'm thinking Everything is cool. Last night I put up a pic on Instagram she liked it but then Unfollowed me on there so I asked why & she said she didn't know how I got Unfollowed I told her ok & let it go. This morning she texts me saying out of curiosity what's it to me if she Unfollowed me anyway I told her it mattered cuz we friends, I bring up the FB unfriend & she gon say we don't talk on there so she deleted me the thing is we talk more on there then we do on Twitter & if we don't talk no more in General why just delete me on FB wouldn't it make more sense to delete me on all of them? Is she doing this for Attention???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 04:38 PM

Wow. Just wow.

I hate social media.

Ads

Either that or rude.

Not for attention she's just a bitch and doesn't want to be friends with you but doesn't have the guts to say it to your face :/ sorry bro

She's playing mind games with you.
Always remember whenever you talk to a person, our message is comprised of 3 main aspects:

55% = What you see. This means more than half of what she really wants to say is found in what she does.

38% = How she says it. The manner, tone, and even pitch of her voice when she speaks is a giveaway of whether she means what she's saying or not.

7% = What she says. This just comes to show that if she says there's nothing wrong then that would be 7% of the truth. The other 93% is how she's acting and how she's saying it.

In conclusion, forget whatever she says. Pay attention to what she's been doing and you'll understand that she's just playing mind games to give you the wrong signals.