This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to help this website called FHandN.com, which teachs hypnosis and nlp. How could I help grow the site?
02-19-2013, 05:06 PM
I want to help this website called FHandN.com, which teachs hypnosis and nlp. How could I help grow the site?
I am not that much of an expert when it comes to social media. This site is built so that people like me can learn the secret of hypnosis and NLP for free. What I want to do is give back by helping the grow bigger. The site doesn't have that many members yet and I just want to get more members. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 05:14 PM

Just tell ppl about it and what experiences you have had with the site. If you have MySpace or FaceBook you could blog about it or post a bulletin.

Ads

maybe you write a question about it here on YA.

Hello. At us in Kazakhstan many the thrown pets. Dogs, cats. We wish to create for them a shelter. But we do not have not enough money. Please help us. We ask you to send a few money for the thrown animals on Z287084151363.It is so much, how many you can. Thanks.