This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to earn from google adsense ?
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
How to earn from google adsense ?
i am interested in earning from google adsense.
i need to hav e awebsite for that .
should be a paid website ( like i buy the domain ) ?
or i can use some other free website also .?
and please tell me other details regarding google adsense also ......

thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 06:49 PM

there are two sides to this, create a free site and earn pennies today and tomorrow, plus you'll also be making money for the owner of the site or create a site with your own domain name and webspace etc, this does cost, but you'll make pennies today and then tomorrow its not unrealistic for a website with adsense - amazon - ebay etc to be able to provide a stay at home income - just requires work on your behalf, there is no quick and fast way to do this otherwise everyone would, checkout some of the online services that give you total control over what you do, plus take away alot of the technical hassle such as building the backbone of your site and important SEO stuff to get the people to your site

Ads

The Google adsense is about users clicking on the links on your website, and you get paid for each link that is clicked, now you should not just create the website and start clicking all day long to make gain (this is probable cheating) you will get caught because you are doing it from one IP address.
To do it right, you website has to be calling attention of viewers <so they can click on the google ads there>, that's it.
First and foremost, think of what you think you can do on web that will have high demand, then optimize your website so that it will be included on search engines and you can promote your website on social network websites, as well as chat rooms.

hope it helps

I highly recommend going through the Adsense Quick Tour to learn more about the program http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/index.html

It is better to have your own website. Some free websites are free, yet will not allow you to put ads on their sites as they are already serving ads. One free blog platform that you can use and Adsense-friendly is Blogger http://www.blogger.com

HOW DOES IT WORK

You apply and once you get approved, you can put in the Adsense code in your site. Here are the instructions on how to add Adsense codes on your site https://www.google.com/adsense/support/b...topic=8434

You earn through various ways:

1. Pay per click - this is the common way to earn which is you earn every time a visitor clicks on your ads
2. Pay per impression - an advertiser can specifically target your site and show ads where you earn via cost per 1,000 impression (e.g. you earn every time someone sees your ad, even though they don't click on it)
3. video units
4. mobile website
5. RSS feeds for Adsense

WHAT PERSONAL INFO DO I HAVE TO GIVE?

In the application form https://www.google.com/adsense/g-app-single-1 you will give

- your name
- your address
- if your country qualifies for electronic fund transfer and you wish to be paid by EFT, your bank details
- your SSN or tax account number if you are in the US as Google reports Adsense income to the IRS

IS IT WORTH IT AND HOW MUCH MONEY PER MONTH DOES IT BRING IN?

Some sites do very well with Adsense (even in the millions of dollars a year) while many more sites do extremely poorly with the program (can't even earn $10 a month). One of the misconception people have about Adsense is they simply slap it in their websites and it will automatically earn them big money -- which is not true as evidenced by the many disgruntled webmasters

Your income will depend on:

- the topic of your site (if you have high paying keywords you stand to earn more)
- responsiveness of users to ad (are visitors coming to your site with blinders in their eye or do they look at the ads as additional complementary resource)
- traffic (you earn more with more traffic, even if you have low paying keywords or other metrics)
- how you implement the ads on your site (some positions and colors work better than others)

I suggest you join the program (you've got nothing to lose as it is free) and see how your site will do with it. I've been with Adsense since June 2003 and it's been a GREAT income generating program for us. So for me, Adsense is definitely worth it

I appreciate your interest to have an website and earning from it. Though it is slow to earn, if your work hard, you can earn more.
Create a blog website from blogger.com
Daily update the contents to your blogs
Create an adsense account
get ads and put it in your blogs
start earning

it dosen't have to be a paid website but it is better to be paid so you can earn more money from it