This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I be a music producer AND a teacher?
02-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Can I be a music producer AND a teacher?
Hey, I've been producing music for a little while, and I've just remembered that teachers are really restricted in the social media scene (I am in college and thinking of becoming a teacher). Am I allowed to be a music producer and be a teacher at the same time, and if not, would having a different username instead of my real name in the title and stuff be a way round it?
PS: If it's significant, I want to be a maths teacher in a secondary school.
I think you misunderstand me, I want to be a maths teacher, I don't want to be a music teacher.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 07:37 PM

Be a creative media teacher & teach music while producing it! (: lol.

Ads

Sure my father in law is a music producer at his own independent record label, a musician for his band & a few months out of the year he's a music examiner for schools & colleges, he also tutors some students..ok not exactly a teacher but close enough!

You can be both at the same time...trust me its not the social media that'll trouble you but the time.
Being a music producer takes up a lot of your time,mind,energy..its not a child's play...but if you can pull that off sure go ahead n be a teacher along with....dont change your plans as their requirements..choose a school where its not a strict restriction. n enjoy the best of both worlds.