This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was this girl being rude to me on Facebook?
02-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Was this girl being rude to me on Facebook?
There is this one girl on Facebook who deleted my comment that I've sent her yet she has enough time to respond back to her other friends' comments and I'm really pissed off at her for deleting my comments cause I've always tried being a good friend to her, the comments I would write on her Facebook wall is asking her how she's doing and what she'll be doing for certain Holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving.

I happen to have a learning disability and the kind of friends who she writes back to are those who were popular in school, we're now in our 30s.

When it comes to old friendships I wanna continue where we've left off but sadly many people don't seem to feel the same about me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:54 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, shes wrong not you!!!

Ads

Wow shes 30 and still immature she really needs to grow up shes acting like a teenager. Delete her you do not need people like that I deleted one of my friends because I have asked her something and she never responded and I never did anything to her I was guessing she didn't want to talk to me because am not one of those girls that likes to party. I guess she changed her number too, and she would always give it to me and this time she didn't, so that's what made me delete her if she does not want to be my friend in person am not going to have her as a friend on facebook. and now shes liking all my comments that I have with mutual friends we have like yea ok all of a sudden she realized I deleted her and now she wants to like my comments. I have a learning disability too its not all that bad just study a lot and you could do anything you set your mind too.

Unfortunately in life friendships come and friendships go. She has made it clear by her actions she is no longer interested in keeping in touch with you. Block her and move on. You do not need crap people like that in your life.

Ask Her

Well, she's made it clear she doesn't value your friendship. And, I mean, if you hadn't kept in touch for the, what, fifteen or so years between school and now, why would you care that much?