This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Family Spying on me?!?
02-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Family Spying on me?!?
Family Spying On Me?!?
My mom found out what i was talking about with my friends (nothing bad, just i swore a few times) on facebook. My Aunt, Uncle, Mom, and Grandmother have acsess to my acount because i dont play facebook games and they need me to play. So my mom comes up to me and says " Your friends are bad influenses, their teaching you to swear, just because they swear doesn't meen you have to" and on and on. Sure, maybe i do swear, maybe a lot, and i hate that about me, but all my friends swear and it's sort off a habbit not to. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT ABOUT ME!!!! of corse I have faults, but why are my family spying on me?! Maybe I talk about really personal stuff with my friends that i dont want anyone know about. Im probably just a stupid teen, but It's hurtful, that they read everything i write... I took this to heart. Its not just my friends faults, its the social media, and everyone around me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 10:05 PM

It's probably because your family has this instinct where they believe it is their sole duty to protect you from the "dangers" out there. Don't view it as something bad but more as how they're doing this out of their strong love for you.

Ads

Well, you didn't say how old you are, but ask them for privacy, it's just words its not like you are underage drinking, doing drugs or having sex or committing crimes. Ask them if you they would rather have you swear or do bad things, they will leave you alone.

Only private message ur friends and dont commen on every picture ur friends post. Also don't post in very personal thing. Ur family doesn't spy on u. They just simply go on their Facebook home page and whatever u post appears in the feed. That's what happens with mine. I go to my page and I see my friends commenting on not a friend of mine's picture.

Well think about it you are allowing your family to use your facebook so if the happen to see stuff you are the one leting them stop letting them use your account then it should stop