This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is the best place to post amatuer interior decorationg services for exposure?
02-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Where is the best place to post amatuer interior decorationg services for exposure?
I have put together a small ad so that I can network and build a portfolio as a design student looking to design other's homes and apartments for a fee. Where specifically (category if online) should i post? Free postings online please. I live in Chicago if that makes a difference.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 10:48 PM

As well as all the online features, the old avenues still have a lot of action left in then.
Make up some business cards.
Put some small ads or business cards where people can see them, such as dry cleaners, local newspapers, and social bulletin boards in shopping areas.
Talk when not busy at local hardware outlets and leave a card.
Word of mouth also goes far so chat it up with people.
My personal favourite is to go to job sites and talk to the builders, or owners and again leave the card.
Good luck.

Ads

The first thing you need to do is branding yourself through social media and contact the people relevant to your profession..
For example: house decoration product sellers...this is the place where you will get leads and than its your work...

I would suggest to start with Craigslist for sure- It's free and you get a lot of exposure. Everyone and their mother has heard of it.