This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you feel bad for the Middle Eastern Muslims who can't enjoy happiness in their lifetime?
02-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Do you feel bad for the Middle Eastern Muslims who can't enjoy happiness in their lifetime?
They must always fear death, and the Muslim women have it worse...probably get beaten everyday and forced to wear that stupid head covering which is probably unbearably hot in the summer time!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 10:49 PM

It's their religion! Lots of them come over here and yet they still keep the religion!

Ads

Very few people in history have enjoyed a happy life. We in Europe and America are the luckiest people who ever lived.

I feel bad for everyone who suffers, but the fact is that people bring suffering upon themselves.

So you are happy and they are not happy you think ?

You mean to say by happy meaning to follow your desires and lusts and forget about God and hearafter. God has warned us against such people and not to be misled by them. This world is a paradise for the disbliever.

Have you ever been to the Middle East? Do you actually know any Muslims who live in the Middle East? Because I can assure they enjoy life and are extremely happy people not to mention kind and generous of spirit.
Why must they always fear death? They are no more or no less than anyone else going to die, we all are, are we not? Muslim women do not get beaten every day and we are not forced to wear ''stupid head coverings'' and they are not unbearable in summer!
Honestly I do not know where you are getting your information from but its stereotypical, bigoted drivel!
Hijab is a code of dress and conduct for both men and women in Islam and we observe it not because we are forced to but because we are submitters to the will of God ergo WE do it by choice, WE submit, get it?

Matthew...... My man. thanks for saying Islam is the true religion and that women have the rights to wear hijab. Thanks for saying the truth. Thanks for finally saying that Muslims don't beat women and Israelis do. I owe you a huge thanks for saying the truth.

Before you report my answer, i hope you get this message. (Read the Qur'an, and learn about Islam)

Have fun reporting my answer dude.

Even Muslims enjoy their life but not in the way you do. Media portrays Islam in a bad way. But Islam is peaceful and loving religion who respects women a lot.

Middle eastern muslims ALL are NOT what media portrays.

All religions of the world have a code of conduct.

It's more like remembering death instead of fearing it actually since nobody should be afraid of dying if s/he hasn't done any wrong. The concept is that if you remember death then you'll always keep in mind that after you die, there will be hereafter and judgement, and if a person keeps that in mind he'll avoid doing wrong (which you mustn't anyway considering social values, keeping religion aside).

And Islam itself has given a very high status to women and treats both men and women equally. There are countless quotes of Quran and Muhammad (pbuh) about giving respect to women. Illtreating women is a sin and those who beat women just because they are mentally sick and male chauvinists are sinners. So please do not judge the pool by some dirty fishes who get media attention because media needs stories to survive.

Head scarf is a code of dress and women wear it to show they're muslims. But many don't wear it, like I don't and I don't get beaten up for it!

So kindly before assuming things and believing what you hear please get the right picture.

I won't say I am a completely pious and a completely practising muslim, but I can assure you most of what you know about Islam, or have been led to believe about it, is exactly opposite of what Islam actually is Smile

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s/19/m...c_rate=200
The lower crime rates, rape rates, diseases such as aids, loss from gamblings, even racism and whatever "unhappy" things in Muslim countries than those in other countries in the world, I guess leads to a happier life.. Ur misconception of freedom and happiness is whats wrong. Don't speak about things u don't even know about since u obviously don't live their lives. With respect.. At least if u wanna talk about it get to know it first instead of settling with these misconceptions. Smile tnx