This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel depressed! i need a hobbie?
02-19-2013, 10:49 PM
I feel depressed! i need a hobbie?
I have 13 years old and i feel depressed because i can't get what i want i don't have a phont i don't have any console, i don't have a girlfriend i'm always at facebook i feel like a loser, my life makes no sense my family and my father lives in another country i have never seen my sister, I don't many shoes and i see all the guys of my age with all of these things and im scared cuz i don't want to be bullied next year on highscool what can i do that could makes me happy ? also, i like quotes. what is a good hobbie ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 10:57 PM

wow, sounds like me (except i hate facebook).

what you need to do is to go outside. maybe walk around for a while. if your community has a park, then go there. maybe you could see what you can find on the ground in 20 minutes? maybe see what you can find underground. i know you are depressed, and will probably never get out of it, but you need to forget about your sadness.

i know that this is not what you want to hear, and it's not what i would either, but get out of the house. explore, do something you've never done before.

Ads

02-19-2013, 10:57 PM

Guitar is a good hobbie. I play it when i'm mad or sad or even just bored. But what your suffering from is self-consiouseness. You need to find yourself a good church,with kids that won't judge you because your shoes aren't name brand.