This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maybe he's just not into me... should I just give up on him?
02-20-2013, 01:43 AM
Maybe he's just not into me... should I just give up on him?
I'm in college, 18 turning 19 next month. I've been talking/dating this guy ever since the end of October. Usually we'd hang out with each other a lot, like go to the dining hall, or go to our school's arcade, and he'd initiate the plans 90% of the time. Sometimes we'd study together. Most of his friends know me. Sometimes he'd prefer hanging with me than with his friends. Over break we've video chatted or talked on the phone. He seems genuine.
But then I'm very confused. He has a few female friends, which I don't mind, but sometimes they can be flirtatious with him. And whenever he talks about them, he just says "this girl" or "one of my friends" instead of saying names. He also still talks to this girl he dated before me. Twice on Twitter, he mentioned about the disappointment of the lack of "a certain type of girl" (won't say the type) in his town. When we used to hang out, he'd be on his phone or he'd always yawn.
So basically his actions say he likes me, but his words don't follow up, if that makes sense. Advice?
Hmm.. but we're on break now, and we've been texring every single day. And when we were together, we would flirt around a lot. We've also talked about relationships, and he even mentioned that he likes me and we're talking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM

no his actions dont say he likes u. just because a guy hangs with a girl doesnt mean he likes her. u said he has many female friends too. ur probably just one of them. dont overthink stuff.

Ads

02-20-2013, 01:51 AM

He's just not that into you. If he truly liked you then you wouldn't be questioning yourself unless you're insecure. Just let it be. You guys aren't dating so stop watching his every move. If he likes you enough then things will fall into place. If not then oh well, on to the next!

Don't stress about it! A guy likes a confident girl!