This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a violent loner. Is this a healthy lifestyle?
02-20-2013, 04:26 AM
I am a violent loner. Is this a healthy lifestyle?
I'm 18 and I am currently at college I finish this year. I planned to go in the army after school (where I was fairly popular) but I couldnt get permission and was forced into college. I only ever see two of my old friends from school. I never go out and Im barely in touch with a few others. I dont use facebook, twitter etc. My relationships with girls are even worse. I havent had sex in almost 3 years and I havent even had a girlfriend for almost two years. I don't know any girls and have no confidence to speak to them (Im not good looking in any way haha). On top of this Im also violent. Ive been getting into fights since I was a kid. I work out alot now which vents my anger so I don't get into as much trouble but if a person on the street aggrevates me I get violent even if they're alot bigger than me. All in all Im thankful for what Ive got but should I be wanting more out of life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 04:34 AM

You should know that you sound like the Ice Man. He'd ended up killing anyone who pissed him off even on the street. I suggest you talk to a counselor.

Ads

"Violent loner".

Get use to a single life style. In the mean time get some counseling. Prison is not very lonely.

It's ok to be lonely. Just get used to being single. Smile good luck and God bless!

Should you be wanting more out of life? Well, if you listen to what society tells you, perhaps you should. They tell you that you should have sex 3 times a week, have a large social circle, do this and do that. If you're happy with the few friends you've got than what's wrong with that? You may just be an introvert. Many people have anger issues like you, which can be easily sorted out with therapy, if you're man enough to go. These two articles may be of some use to you http://lonerwolf.com/whats-wrong-with-being-a-loner/
http://lonerwolf.com/perks-of-being-an-introvert/