This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I the only who is worried that CM Punk vs Chris Brown twitter wars will overshadow CM Punk vs Jericho?
02-20-2013, 05:04 AM
Am I the only who is worried that CM Punk vs Chris Brown twitter wars will overshadow CM Punk vs Jericho?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 05:12 AM

No, your not! I'm also worried about this too and it's stupid that some nasty wife beater is poking his nose in WWE stuff.

Ads

You're not. It's getting pretty annoying real fast. It went on longer than it should have. If I were Punk, I would just let Brown keep rambling like the pathetic loser that he is. Make him look stupid.

i'm not worried because i don't think the cm punk vs chris brown feud will overtake cm punk vs chris jericho, this is similar last year, people too focus on the rock vs john cena than the miz vs john cena.

Yes, I think it already has. Hopefully, it will clear up before WrestleMania and people can focus on the match.

Also, "...it's stupid that some nasty wife beater is poking his nose in WWE stuff." You mean like Stone Cold Steve Austin?

You're not, but I'm not worried. It's not like he's gonna buy a front row seat so he can heckle Punk & throw a big cup of Pepsi on him.

I'm still really undecided on this, and from a WWE perspective long-term, I'm not really sure what the end goal is.

I've read that since initiating all of this, Punk and the WWE have gained a crazy amount of new twitter followers, so I suppose that's a plus. It just seems really...odd. I mean, how stupid is Chris Brown for continuing to stir all of this up? I mean, I think we've all known he's an idiot since 2009 but still, you'd think he'd have his publicist or his agents telling him to shut up and let this whole thing go. If he'd just ignored it Punk would have stopped all this already. It's only because Brown has the temperament of a five year old that this just keeps going. Punk keeps getting a reaction so people keep following it.

Despite the strangeness of it all, I don't think it'll have much of an impact on Punk's feud with Chris Jericho and Wrestlemania. The WWE hasn't mentioned it all that much on their programming and even though it's gone on longer than I originally thought it would, I'm still betting it'll die out before long. Punk (at the direction of Vince McMahon I'm guessing) keeps trying to draw Brown into a celebrity match with him, but Brown's people have tried very, very hard (and unsuccessfully) to distance him from what he did to Rihanna, and I just don't think that staying involved with Punk and the WWE, who have brought it up constantly, furthers that.

Yeah man. Punk needs to worry about Jericho. He's the best in the world at what he does. Chris Brown can't even sing good.