This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sometimes i have suicidal thoughts. Please help!?
02-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Sometimes i have suicidal thoughts. Please help!?
Well, around a year ago my family went through the struggle of my dad losing his sight. It effected us all alot but over all i seem like a happy 15 year old. last year wasnt a good year for me, I had to deal what was happening with my dad, starting a new school, Being cyberbullied, and my test results getting worse and worse. I often feel bad about myself, I have alot of friends, Ive been told im pretty and that others are jealous of me and this was why i was being bullied, But honestly i d not see myself as being pretty, Boys like me for the wrong reasons sometimes except for my boyfriend. I believe he loves me for who I am and he is one of the few people that knows about whats been happening with my family. He is quite dirty minded but he still cares about me and im almost possitive he isnt using me. Despite having a loving family, Boyfriend and friends i do lack in selfconfidece and i do believe that If i knew how to overdose on pills i would have last year, My mother knew the struggles i was going to and she even checked my wrists before to see if I was cutting. I really dont know how to cope with this. Could I have been going through depression previously? I really dont know Sad and it really gets me down sometimes when i get jealous of other girls for their skinniness. I dont eat much atall but i gain weight quite easily and my mother can be quite mean about it sometimes.. I just dont know what to do.. Can anybody help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 12:41 PM

I had a bad break up before. Soo bad that i wanted to kill myself. But i got through it.
Nobody wants to see someone with a depressed frown. Suicide is not always the answer. You have soo much to live for. You havent experienced 3/4 of life yet. Find something greater in life and ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. There are ups and there are downs. Jus endure it

Ads

Aww. I know what you feel, but don't kill yourself because of bullies or your dads lost of sight. In life, we all go through this. Problems, heartbreaks, death, but we need to stay strong and face this. And you don't have to be jealous of skinny girls and starve yourself to be like them. You don't know them, maybe they're skinny because they are anorexic or something. And don't also cut. I've been through this before. Lots of problems, bullies, but I didn't even plan to commit suicide or cut. I just didn't think about them, and continue to focus on my studies more. Learn to face your problems, because as I said, we all go through this. If you have no one to talk to, you can talk to me. Smile

what happened to your dad was horrible, and I am extremely sorry for what that must have put you through, but you's got through it and you's are obviously a strong family.
As for the cyber bullying, I'm going to tell you what I think you should do. Delete your account.
Facebook? make a new one, only add people you want
Twitter? same as above, or put it on privite
ask.fm? just delete it all together its no good
tumblr? make a new blog.
Your test results are a matter of your mind wandering off to everything that is happening, try your best to pay attention in class, you don't even need to study any more than you are. If you understand whats happening, your results will improve, trust me just pay a little more attention and push those thoughts out of your head
All boys are dirty minded, and thats not saying no girls are either Wink It seems you really trust in him, and you feel he trusts you, thats the best thing in a relationship, you need him and he knows it he's there for you, remember that okay.
you're a girl remember that aswell, you are never going to look in the mirror and think
daym gurl you looking fyine
no girl is, never are they going to not find a flaw about them, ever.
If you ever feel like over dosing, cutting, or taking your own life ever again think about it this way
what would your boyfriend do?
he would think he should have helped you more, told you how pretty you were more, how would he feel? what would he do?
you're mum? you're dad? you're friends? siblings? teachers? how would they feel, how would they react
you are very loved, never ever forget that.
Please if you ever feel like talking to someone,need advice, or feel you cant do this, please please message me okay
but please promise me you will talk to someone if you ever feel like that ever

Hi Emma.

Talk with your Mom / Dad about your suicidal thoughts. If they won't listen, go to others who will listen and will get you the help you need.

This needs to be done IMMEDIATELY since you are feeling suicidal. It's not a good feeling, I know.

If you feel more comfortable telling a friend's Mom, please tell her.

A lot of times, Parents don't know what symptoms to look for, or thinks the Child is attention - seeking.

I believe that's why I'm a better Parent. Growing up, I was depressed, and was aware of my emotions and feelings. I knew what to look for, so I did seek Medical Attention, when needed, for myself and my Children.

Please don't wait any longer to seek help, baby girl.

#I'VE BEEN THERE