This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how would you apply knowledge of marketing cocept to create awareness and communicate in the peril in smoking?
02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
how would you apply knowledge of marketing cocept to create awareness and communicate in the peril in smoking?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 02:19 PM

I Have a good Idea.

The cheapest and still most effective means of communication ( Or say Media ) today is Internet. Being an Internet Marketing Professional, I can recommend you two ways to create awareness about smoking or any other social or moral cause.

One of them is Hype publicity. I am explaining. Flash media ( an interactive animated type movie which requires user interaction ) is most effective media on the net. you can hire a programmer to develop a beautiful flash which spreads your message by the mean or some HUMOR / ENTERTAINMENT / GAME. Now create a homepage with your complete motives and about your mission etc. Provide a simple tool to let every visitor email that page to all his friends in his email contacts ( or facebook/ social network contacts ) Provide other tools to easily share that flash on their blogs / websites / profiles in facebook or orkut. 1 very important point is that the message must be contain within the flash itself and there must be an appeal ( emotional appeal ) to spread this flash to as many peoples as possible.

Add a visitor counter to that website and count the explosive number of sales. just add one or two Google ads and your expenses of web designers and domain and hosting registration will be paid back.

Other methods is to add a small freebie to be given to recommend each friend to register. But it is not as effective as above one as you see people do more things for emotions than greed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply