This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why haven't I kissed a guy yet? :(?
02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Why haven't I kissed a guy yet? :(?
I'm 19 years old and I've NEVER kissed a guy nor have I had a boyfriend (I can wait on the boyfriend)... It's embarrassing considering all my friends have been kissed instead of me! D: I'm not ugly. People (both guys and girls) have told me I'm a beautiful girl with a beautiful face (honestly trying not to brag) I'm starting to believe that they don't mean it Sad Heres what I look like: https://twitter.com/93SEANNA/status/2952...88/photo/1
I've been offered dates/been on them, but the guy never tries to kiss me even though they've told me I've got very soft, full lips. I'm I intimidating? :C Anyone that can answer thank you!
I just don't want to be like 40 before my first kiss or my first boyfriend. My friends say wait, but it's been hard. Guys who say they'd kiss me are creepers and players :C
Well, by date I mean going out to like the movies and then both of us alone... perhaps I'm not representing myself in a confident matter Tongue I just don't understand how guys WANT to kiss me and don't :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM

Don't date with shy guys. Also try going out with people during the night. Don't you all gather at the park or something like that and talk stuff and have fun? And yes you really are beautiful. I don't see why none of them would've kissed you. Maybe you're acting too haughtily? If you're acting like that, you're literally destroying a guy's confidence. Also, what do you understand by a date? Date like in the movies in a restaurant, or a date where it's just the two of you out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply