This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
friends: Is this man good for marriage?
02-20-2013, 02:54 PM
friends: Is this man good for marriage?
Okay so this guy acts like this. Hes cheated with countless girls, bartenders, fans, colleagues before and after marriage and his ex wife knew it but she partied with friends at bars all the time. Hes 32 and is very good looking

He likes little girls alot. He has to strike conversations with girls around 8-11 and if he sees little babies, he lifts them up in his arms. If he sees little girls, he ll go up to them and talk to them.
Basically he loves babies. He even said he would like to be the father of 2-3 kids but hes hopeful that he always has girl children, that is, daughters. Not very much interested in sons or boy children.

Hes not a pedophile as he doesnt indulge in indecent affair with young girls, though hes a woman chaser. He has dated several women and has had sex with more than 30 women. all these women are in the age range of 22-30. He also happens to be a little revengeful. If women reject him or cheat on him, then he trashes them publicly.
He is very flirty and talks to girls very smoothly. Once he told a girl "hey doll how are you"

But hes a complete charmer and a big flirt.
Since hes well known he has lots of girl fans.

Once a girl fan told me that when she told him i love you, he looked into her eyes and said i love you more.
Once he said this to a girl "hey doll how are you?
While he was being interviewed by a female host, he touched her hand and when she twisted his hand lightly, hes was like oh that hurt!
It didnt hurt tho.
Once he even blew a flying kiss to a girl who was capturing him on camera then he showed her the middle finger.i dont knw if it meant abusive or f sex
Someone gave him a **** name named whoreton and he said hes proud of it

He lies a lot too. On small things. While he was married he used to put up an act of a family man on twitter or in interviews, like how much he missed his family after being away from them for 3 weeks even tho he mostly stayed on road due to job, spent family time on thanksgiving day, my family, my wife, my daughter etc but in his private life, he could be seen kissing another woman in front of his wife or even in public he would talk about his ex gf who cheated on him, on her sex life, how many men she slept with etc. he would even lie about his suit that his ex wife helped him in his formals when all the time he used to repeat his suits and ties.

then once he began lifting a few USMC girls in his arms.

opinion

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply