This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Liberals aware that sites like FactCheck.org, Snopes.com, and PolitiFact.com have a Liberal bias?
02-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Are Liberals aware that sites like FactCheck.org, Snopes.com, and PolitiFact.com have a Liberal bias?
I didn't agree with what Snopes said about Obama's birth certificate being real, so that means Snopes has a Liberal bias.

PolitiFact also claimed it was a lie that Obama was handing out free "ObamaPhones" to voters, so PolitiFact also has a Liberal bias.

The unbiased, objective areas of the internet are:

- WorldNetDaily.com

- FoxNews.com

- TheBlaze.com

- Twitter.com/AnnCoulter

- The right-wing chain letter in my inbox which talks about Obama's Kenyan upbringing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 06:50 PM

Facts have a liberal bias, can't get away from it.

Ads

You need to work on trolling. I thought you had the 'Troll Contributor' badge. Own it.

yea!

Thank you for bringing to light that FOX has no bias, I was unaware of that when I tried to watch them.

No, we are aware that all the areas you list as "objective" are part of the right wing echo chamber. Weren't all those telling you that Romney would win in a landslide? Seems like "objectivity" is not their only problem....

Wikipedia also has a liberal bias. They claim that global average temperatures have been increasing since humans starting burning fossil fuels. And I won't even get started on all the liberal lies in their article about evolution - like the made up creature "Australopithecus", for example, that never actually existed.

That's why I rely on conservapedia.com for all the facts.

Fox has a liberal bias, they were told to make the people turn to liberals for help to take total control by being buffoons, phenomenal acting on boths sides.

Yeah. Telling the truth is a liberal fault that conservatives are very good at avoiding.

It turns out that even search engines are biased, which I determined after googling many quotes that Christian Conservative Patriet attributed to Barack Obama. Google listed several pages that claimed that Reagan was the one who made the treasonous quotes. We all know that's a liberal lie, since Reagan is the paragon of conservatism. FACT.