This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more traffic from my site?
02-20-2013, 10:23 PM
How can I get more traffic from my site?
My site is (somewhat) popular, I know I can become affiliates and buy ads and all, but I would like to up the traffic just a bit.
I want to do something create, and maybe get the followers of my blog to become a part of it.
Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Use Facebook. This could drive tons of new traffic your way. I teach people how to effectively do this on my blog at http://www.HowToGetFacebookFans.net

One great option also is to buy fans on Facebook. You can setup a Fan page and then use this company - http://www.BuyTargetedFans.net - to bring thousands of affordable, targeted fans your way. Then just treat them exactly how you would treat an email list. Don't spam them. But offer content that is useful to them and link back to your site. Do this, and they'll keep coming back.

Hope that helps.

Ads

Hi ,

I see that you are looking for tips on how to get more traffic to your website. There are a number of methods that you can employ from classified ads to article marketing to directory submissions to submitting sitemaps and many more methods besides. This may seem overwhelming but what you need to do is get as many different ways to get to your site and then search engines and traffic will find you easier.

I recently came across a website called Internet Marketing Workshop which offers a free course whereby you can find out about the best ways to build a site and get traffic to it. I think that you will find this useful to generate traffic for your website.

http://solutions.my-ai.com/how-do-i-get-...o-my-site/ gives a few good points. LinkReferral is my first choice for quality although the quantity is pretty minimal.

Hi! Try use specific keywords closely related to your blog then make an ad about it then put some images that the readers or the people will look on your ad will be more interested. I have searched the web and find this great site that will you help you. Please visit http://stumblehere.com/ for more details.

Convert your blog to membership site.

Ques:I want to do something create, and maybe get the followers of my blog to become a part of it.

Ans:you can visit some Blog related for your site and reply for the People Quires and follow up them..

Ques: I would like to up the traffic just a bit.

You can maintain the Traffic and increase the website traffic for Your website and Increase the website Traffic by getting the traffic Blazer service(SEO) at low cost here http://www.XnYnZ.com/XYZ/traffic-blazer/ then you no need submit in forums,Blogs, answers,where people need your service,They do the Submission and other work to make your site popular,get rank in search engine,also get more visitors,
It do the Following 4 steps...

4 Steps to Success:

Search Engine Optimization - Position your Web site for the best possible ranking with leading search engines. Search Engine Visibility's keyword and site optimization show you the words and phrases search engine users search for (powered by Yahoo!'s Sponsored Search).

Web Site Analysis - Search Engine Visibility's robust analysis (including keyword usage, spiderability, and Robots.txt files and Robots Meta tags) of your site's strengths and potential weaknesses helps you secure crucial search engine success.

Submission - Easily submit your Web page(s) to leading search engines. Around the world or region-specific, it's up to you. Search Engine Visibility helps you submit your site to more than 200 search engines and directories in all!

Reporting - No more wondering about results. Search Engine Visibility is loaded with reports that give you answers, including Link Popularity to gauge the crucial number of inbound links to your Web page; List Checking to verify that your Web page is listed with the Internet's leading search engines and directories; Alexa,Google, Rank to assess your page's online performance; Competitor Rank to compare your site's search engine ranking to that of your competitors; and Keyword Ranking to learn your current ranking on AltaVista , HotBot , Lycos , and MSN .