This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best tablet to buy for social media?
02-20-2013, 11:33 PM
What is the best tablet to buy for social media?
I'm looking for an attractive Tablet I'm leaning more towards the newest I pad but I've heard other tablets are better, I just don't like that I pad doesn't have Android. I like to take pictures and be social, watch movies, and play little games on there when I'm bored. I don't really know much about these products, but I really think that this would be a really great thing to have. I'd like to know what you guys think.

Please tell me which ones you think are best, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 11:41 PM

Either the iPad 3 or the windows 8 surface

Ads

The one I would go for is on amazon its a 10" natpc tablet pc it has a camera play music has all ur social media needs and gaming needs and u can watch films on it all day long very fast tablet for the price of £79.99 hope this helps

this good for you..
7inch. ICS.1ghz. 512 ram. gpu. sim slot with calling at price $50$
go to http://www.ubislate.com and u get many tabs. in good and beyter and cheaper

ipad

anything works for social media. If you want an android tablet then get a Nexus 7 or 10 tablet. Taking a picture with tablet is pretty stupid anyway. You have cameras and phones with way better cameras for a reason

Get a ipad mini or a samsung galaxy tab 2 both are good for gaming ,movies ,social sites,as well as the nexus 7 and all three are price right , ipad don't need android their systems work well with out it and if any body say ipad is not flash compatible then just what for us andriod users no longer supported by flash player and try downloading the older flash players it doesn't work

The best tablets right now in the market are iPad, Nexus 10, and Kindle Fire HD. There's a very good actual user review here, comparing these tablets:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3AX3V9UT4B...hwonaew-20

I recommend the Kindle Fire HD. It's great for social media because it has HDMI output (for output to HD TV), dolby audio speakers, and dual antenna Wi-Fi (great for streaming video). It should be the tablet with the best speaker in the market.

The Kindle Fire has 60K apps in its own store, and can sideload nearly all apps in the Google Play store as well. If you want a pure Android tablet, go for the Nexus 10. It's a powerful tablet with great screen too, but it's more expensive.

For iPad, what I dislike is not only the price, but also the content restriction from Apple. Most digital content (including movies, TV shows, books, etc) bought from Apple iTunes can not be used on any mobile devices but Apple device (so they can't be used on Android tablets or Kindles). While digital content from Amazon can be used on nearly all mobile devices (including Apple devices, Android tablets, Kindles, etc). I therefore recommend to buy digital content from Amazon for future flexibility. With the drop of growth of Apple devices, we don't know if it'll still be that popular a few years later.

Don't choose the iPad mini. Although it's cheaper, the screen resolution is very poor, and it's big difference compared to the above three tablets.

Hope it helps.

If you want functionality, then the asus transformer pad infinity 700, best tab on the market( confirmed by cnet). 1920*1200 screen, 1.6GHZ quad core porcessore, mini hdmi, micro sd, the works. The best in functionality.

You can buy android tablet which is cheap.