This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get celebrities to follow you on Twitter?
10-12-2012, 07:20 AM
How to get celebrities to follow you on Twitter?
I know I have quite a bit of followers on Twitter but they are not famous people. I wouldn't mind to have a few famous people following! How do I get celebrities to follow me to Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 07:28 AM

Follow them & tweet them asking them to follow you. And be interesting so they actually want to.

Ads

I've got 3 celebs following me on twitter (one of them being David Hasselhoff). All I did was follow them and then say something to them (that I can't remember) and then next minute BAM, they were following me. Smile

tell them your their mother and that your new to the whole technology. be sure to tell them you love them... yes, in that way.

That is hard. You have to follow them and keep requesting them to give a follow back to you.

The ones I know who follow back when you ask them are Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez and Jordan Jansen.

I doubt they can follow you, but you can follow them

Firstly you should follow them. Look for celebs that go onto twitter regulary and follow people other than other celebs.

Send them tweets using @ asking them to follow you. Reply to any of the tweets they post and retweet their tweets. This will get your username noticed. Don't be irritating and spam them though, send cleverly thought out tweets and try to be witty and interesting.