This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not trying to be mean... but I need suggestions? thanks?
02-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Not trying to be mean... but I need suggestions? thanks?
Okay so I moved schools and I have a lot of girls phone numbers from my old school. Well I have been going to this school for a year now and I have only like 15 because all the other girls that give me there numbers I just dont text them because I think they arent that good looking. All the girls I wanna text have boyfriends and im like wtf. I look through my contacts and im like oh I could text her wait nvm she has a bf. And I dont wanna text the girls from my old school because like I havent seen most of them in a while only a couple. So I am bored now becauseI dont know who to text. Am I just on twitter all day and gets boring after a while. What should I do. I really want a gf but all the ones I an interested in are taking by my friends and im not gonna be a douche and try to get at their gfs. Who should I text most of the girls at my school arent that good looking and the good looking girls are freshman and im a sophmore so I dont have any classes with them. Should I just wait it out? Or do what? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 01:04 AM

I am not happy in England..l have been here 28 year and went to high school and always tried my best and what did l achive nothing all those who went to same school moved on and what the uck did l get,,l have turned from good to bad am evil now and nothing in this world can stop me,...so people don't.care for me l don't give a crap about them.. You know l use to look up at teachers like God There gurus who give us wisdom knowledge.. and what did l get ha..ucking load of hatred in my head....when l died l am going to cure and haunt every one...

Ads

Get a job. Get two jobs.

Bro just be friends with girls and guys. Do you only have girls as friends because you want them to be your girlfriend? I mean really man just be friends with everyone. You will find one eventually or a really close friend. Hope that helped and don't worry you aren't the only one Smile

A relationship shouldn't happen because you get lonely..a relationship should happen because you found something special on someone. You should text the girls from your old school, probably some of them are still single and the conversation would be more interesting because both of you haven't seen each other for a long time so you guys can easily have a topic to talk about

You sound very shallow. Looks aren't everything.