This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get someone to follow me on Twitter?
02-21-2013, 02:14 AM
How to get someone to follow me on Twitter?
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want Josh Thomas (the comedian) to follow me on Twitter, he followed me on Instagram a few months ago but I'd love it if he's follow me on Twitter, how do I get him to?
Thank you Smile
This is my Twitter username by the way @AngelaBates13

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 02:22 AM

It depends... if he announces hes going to follow some people then be one of those people to ask for a follow. If he doesn't, don't bother him about it because normally celebrities follow people they want to see/they know. Good luck! Smile

Ads

02-21-2013, 02:22 AM

Some may ask if it’s a good idea to build a huge list like this on Twitter in the first place. Many prefer a smaller, more targeted list. I had the same concerns and discussed this with my buddy Scott Allen. Scott said he felt the same way until he did some tests with some of his friends with massive follower numbers. When they did a product offering, Scott’s conversion rates were better but others generated far more sales. That’s what convinced Scott to start growing his follower list.
http://www.twiboost.com/
There’s also the credibility factor. If you’re an expert on a topic and people see you have a massive following on Twitter, they tend to feel like you’re more of an authority than someone with only a few hundred followers. If you’ve read any books on persuasion, this is social proof in action.