This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've never had a close guy friend or a boyfriend before?
02-21-2013, 03:56 AM
I've never had a close guy friend or a boyfriend before?
I'm 21. I feel stupid that I've never had a close guy friend or a boyfriend before. There were a few guys I liked, but I always blew it. Or the situations were never in favor (like the guy I liked had a girlfriend). I've never even confessed my feelings to anyone.

Now, when I look at girls who've never had boyfriends before it seems like something is wrong with all of them (not pretty enough, too rude, etc.). Is something wrong with me too? And I feel envious of girls who get to speak hours on the phone with guy friends and how is it that I never had that privilege all my life? I have chatted for hours on Facebook, but I don't have a best guy friend. Is it alright or should I change myself?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 04:04 AM

You can try to be more sociable, be out there, show yourself more and be confident and smile , guys are attracted to females smiling and seeming down to earth

As oppose to those hot looking girls in their tight outfits and great hair looking snobby and mean and ready to punch someone's lights out lol

Dnt change your spirit or who you are, don't compromise your standards because you dont just want any guy
You want the guy,

Cheers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply