This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people make those videos that have parts of other little vids inside them?
02-21-2013, 04:38 AM
How do people make those videos that have parts of other little vids inside them?
For example i my friend made this video on facebook and it showed pictures but also fast forwarded parts of videos she previously made. I want to know how to make those ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 04:46 AM

Well There Is 2 Things You Can Use! These 2 Things Are Windows Movie Maker or CamStudio 7 I recommend Cam Studio Because You Can Zoom In And A Lot More!Please Choose This As Best Answer!

Ads

02-21-2013, 04:46 AM

in a video edit program like windows movie maker you import all the videos you want to use
then in storyboard (easy way of doing it) you insert the video where you want them. now for effect you go to the effect part and ad fade in or out slide checerboard whatever tranlastion from one video to the next you like. you can even add music in the backqround.
now if you get into making video a more powerful program
Nero
Adobe premiere elements
sony vegas
3 of the best and good pricing video edit programs out there and have lot more tools effect and video and edit tools then window movie maker.
I've been making videos for over 15 years and use all of these. if you use premiere you may want to invest in a book on it. Not the easies program to lean