This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friends ex boyfriend likes me. What do I do?
02-21-2013, 08:07 AM
My best friends ex boyfriend likes me. What do I do?
I'm extremely popular and my bestfriend ex boyfriend likes me. He calls me, text me, talk on Facebook, Talk on twitter, and he likes all my pictures on Instagram. My bestfriend still have feelings for him. I kind of like him but i dont wanna break her feelings. What do I do? Please i need help. Also other guys like me and its hard to get them off of me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 08:15 AM

If you want to keep your best friend. Do not pursue him.

Ads

you sound like you might live in the ghetto

be more classy

sisters before misters if you best friend has been with him you should never even think about hes probs just trying to get your best friend back by flirting with you! shes done with her sandwich u want those left overs to?

Do NOT go out with him. It will only lead to problems with your friend. What is more important, some guy or your bestfriend? As for the other guys just try and tell them to back off. If they dont the last option is ignoring them

Well, is your friend a type if friend that would get mad or mabey sad, if not then you mabey could. You could tell her that he might like you and see how she responds and if she has a positive response you could ask her if she would mind if you dated him, try to find out if she would be alright with it

i know how this feels, if you won't feel comfortable with him then don't even bother to be with him. And you said you are popular so im sure a better guy will turn up Smile