This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get alot of subscribers on youtube?
02-21-2013, 08:45 AM
How to get alot of subscribers on youtube?
So i just made my youtube account and i had alot other ones that i used to but i made a new one because my other ones are old. Anyways i will be putting videos up today and i been making some everyday but i just got to put them on, but i was wondering how you do get subscribers. If you have a youtube account please subscribe and tell friends i wannna get alot of subscribers so do it at:: FaithhsLife
Thanks!(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 08:53 AM

Make good content.

Ads

Make good content.

You just have to snag peoples attention and not seem to desperate.
Humor works.
Also comment on others, send friend requests, message people, make friends, etc

be creative

What you do is just basically get yourself known in the youtube community. Advertise (with limits) on sites like facebook and yahoo. Also it's good to do a kind of sub me and I sub you thing since most other people are also looking for subscribers. Also keep regular content. be consistent in your uploads for example if you can't get an upload every day just have like a monday upload and a friday upload or something like that. consistent uploading is also another key. and as stated before. comment on people's videos. message them. and all that sort of stuff. Also don't seem too desperate. saying comment, like, and subscribe constantly can be good especially as a reminder but if you say it in a desperate sort of way then you aren't likely to get subbed.

be creative

Getting your video's viewed is all about content, presentation and networking.

To get views you need:
a) Good content.
And/or:
b) Good 'tag' words. The more the better (Youtube dose have an upper limit on the number though).
c) A good video description.
d) A good network of friends and subscribers.
e) Getting 'Likes'.
f) Don't forget to 'Share' your video's and 'Post a Bulletin' to your friends.
g) Video respond with your videos.

So, good content is the hard one. There are no rules, but try to be original, or stick to a theme, or both. Here's an example. Have a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EbensR4Real
The trick is to engage your viewer from the start, and keep them watching till the end. Hard to get your video 'Liked', if it's not watched in total.

Tagging your video with as many of the right words is very important. People find your video's with these 'Tags'. Use many tags.

Always do a full, and detailed description of your video (this will help when Google 'crawls' for videos). Provide links as needed.

Make friends. Reach out to other similar channels, and [Add Friend]. Offer Sub4Sub to increase your subscribers.

Double check your editing (smooth transitions, clean/even audio, ECT) before uploading. Sloppy editing on your videos, effect your chances of getting 'Likes'. Remember too 'Like' your own video (people in your network will see this, and be only one click away from watching your video).

After uploading:
Use the [Share] button, to put your video's on FaceBook/Twitter/MySpace/ETC.
On your channel, use the [Post Bulletin] to send your video (with a message) to all your friends.

Post video response to your own video's. Seach for videos similar to your own, and then post your video's as a response.

Multiple views:
Thought should be given to your channels appearance (back ground, colour scheme, play list's, profile wording, ect). A nicely designed channel will encourage your visitors to stay and watch more video's.

Also:
If you visit random pages and comment. People will see your avatar (one click, and there at your page), and have a link to you. Be careful of spamming. Some people get very upset.

Hope this helps

Hey! Im having the same problem! Sub to me and I'll sub back!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AmberAndCour...ature=mhee

basically there are a few things that i know of that could help you
-make interesting videos
-go on forums and things like that and get your name out
-do something to make yourself stand out!