This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need new clothes!?
02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I really need new clothes!?
I'm a sophomore high school student, and I have to wear uniforms. But the thing is, we always have tons of dress down days, and I still need something to wear when I'm not in school.

Anyway, I have very little clothes and they're all ugly, outdated, or out of season. I have mostly short sleeved shirts and I don't really wear any of them. I also have some jeans but they are either uncomfortable or just plain ugly. I'm too young to get a job so I don't have any money to get new ones, and I just don't know what to do. I'm so tired of walking around in clothes that I hate. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for having something to wear at all, but I just wish I could wear something that I actually like for once.

Can someone give me some suggestions on what to do? Every time I search for new ideas, all I can find are blogs and videos on recycling your clothing with sewing, etc. I can't do that because I'm not good at sewing, and my sewing machine is broken anyway. Help!
No, this isn't a troll, I'm completely serious.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM

Go to platos closet to get something cute..,, or walmart or target.

Ads

Well there is place where you can keep up with the latest in fashion! You can follow me if you want I am always posting great looks for all shapes and sizes. I was wondering what size you are. =] More details would help! Tweet me question and stuff I am an image consultant, I give free advice often! Wink

Take care!

"Where Fashion Lives" (you can also follow me on socialbliss) MiniMuse
http://www.socialbliss.com/minimuse

Follow me on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/GeekChicStar

I suspect a troll here because every time someone posts a situation with no answers possible, then that's what's happening. However, the easy solution is to overdye the jeans you have, add studs to them, and buy cute tanks at Walmart or the dollar store to wear under the tops you have.

Look at your wardrobe as a challenge and not a burden. Whining never gets anything done, right?