This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you agree with Chris Rock that Obama is like our Boss?
02-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Do you agree with Chris Rock that Obama is like our Boss?
He also said the pres and his wife is like our Dad and Mom......and we should obey them......
I know he is supposed to be funny but to me that is not funny......We do not want a Dictator nor a King...
What say you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 10:25 AM

Everytime I saw chris rock he had his mouth wide open and he was yelling. Extremely obnoxious person.

Ads

I already had a father and he was smarter than obama could ever hope to be. I don't need a pretender at the job, I can decide for myself what is best for me without a "dear leader" to tell me.

Chris Rock & Obama=Poster Boys for the "Peter Principle"

The Peter Principle is a belief that, in an organization where promotion is based on achievement, success, and merit, that organization's members will eventually be promoted BEYOND their level of ability & competence ..........

Yes, most of you spoiled whiny little girly men need a father figure to kick your dumb a s s e s until you straighten your act up and stop acting like victims and spoiled sports. You lost, move on.

Not my boss. I don't work for them.

Like a boss? Maybe the one that made you wonder how in the hell he ever got promoted past cleaning the toilets.

Chris is as dumb as a rock and he is so bad that even his kids are rocks

How immature must someone be to see their president and his wife as "mom and dad"? That is actually very creepy. That is what is being done in the public schools. 70% of schools in TX discovered their on line public education program was teaching communism for real. How strange is it that 5 year old children are being suspended from school and declared terrorists for a Hello Kitty bubble gun or a teacher making a comment about Michelle's rear end resulting in suspension. How many horrible comments did teachers make about Bush when he was president yet nobody got suspended for it. People losing their jobs because of religious or political statements made on their social media. People in high places refusing to allow businesses with religious views to open new restaurants in their city or telling major banks not to service or invest in gun manufacturers. This is the ugliest thing I have seen in my lifetime and I'm not young..

You can actually hear the "scraping" inside the barrel.