This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many hours of internet do I get with 750mb?
02-21-2013, 10:18 AM
How many hours of internet do I get with 750mb?
I want to get the Motorola RAZR i in January when my contract runs out. My current contract gives me 300 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet so when I read on other phones "750mb" I don't have a clue. So, all I want to know is, if I'm only going to browse web pages and go one apps such as draw something that use facebook, how many hours (aprox.) will I get? I know that I could just use the internet when I'm out the house and use wifi else where. But my main question is how many hours (aprox.) will I get? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 10:26 AM

The max limit is 500MB on mobile networks
so, I don't know where you got that figure from because is doesn't ring true!

Ads

It doesn't figure out that way, web pages with mostly text use much less data that pages with lots of pics. Apps are whatever they are, try to use wifi as much as possible.

Well I'm a pretty heavy user.
I leave in the morning with 100% battery and arrive home with 15-20% reasonable consistently. With my plan I get 1Gb per month but rarely go over about 700Mb. At home I use wifi but I am never in the office so all day is data plan usage. I send lots of emails with photos, web browsing, apps and fb etc...
750Mb should be heaps for email, apps, fb and a bit of YouTube.
Go hard and enjoy your new phone! You can always tailor your usage to your plan or bump it up in a month or so if you have too.