This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happen too my facebook chat on yahoo messenager?
02-21-2013, 03:20 PM
What happen too my facebook chat on yahoo messenager?
On my yahoo messenager my facebook chat has disappeared, can someone please tell me why and how too get it back, and why I'm i having trouble linking my yahoo messenager to facebook, it was working just fine until this afternoon and it isn't, please help with this, and my messenager is up to date so I no that it isn't that, thnaks.
Thanks, I have it linked but why doe it come up with a security warning when it never did it before and my facebook chat still doesn't come up, but when I sign out I loose the link and have too link it again, I have facebook linked through my profile page but it will not show up with the yahoo messenagner, right now my facebook contacts I can't find and unable too chat with my friends and family, so help me fix this please thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 03:28 PM

Hi Barb -

The following Yahoo! Help article will assist you with resolving problems related to linking your Facebook account to Yahoo!:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...NG_MSNG115

We appreciate you choosing to use Yahoo!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply