This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 6 year old cousin want's a facebook, should I make her one?
02-21-2013, 04:06 PM
My 6 year old cousin want's a facebook, should I make her one?
I want to know your opinions. She's next to me right now, and I'm telling her she doesn't need a facebook. That's she young, and she shouldn't get one until she's much older. It isn't even that fun. But she won't listen to me. So can I get your opinions, and maybe an explanation as to why?
Oh you, tickling my Grammar Bone. 0.0 As far as you know I'm in a parallel universe and using the right respective grammar.
Haha, she's saying you guys are mean.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 04:14 PM

Only if her parents are cool with it.

If not, don't do it.

Ads

No

No dont get her one. She needs to understand that there are thousands of ppl who arent who they say they are and that a innocent 6 year old girl could be an easy target.
Im 14 and i really dont see the point in facebook for my age
PS: u might want to consider that the legal age for facebook is 13+

First off...um, SHE IS 6!!! She needs to not be on the computer and off doing stuff 6 year olds do...like play outside, ride a bike, learn to skate, do art, etc. but NO...ONE MUST BE 13 TO GET A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. She needn't start being a Facebook moron so early in life.

No because she hasn't matured yet there are sickos on there that pretends to be little girls and your cousin would believe what ever they say someone could hack her account even tho she dost fill out the info the sicko can find where she lives and kill her I would wait till she's like 12 13

In my opinion it would not be a good idea. Not only can she be in danger from online predators. She will be exposed to different influences which can completely take her of course from the path of moral and ethics her parents are teaching her.

I wouldn't I mean she is still young and you don't know what she is getting into. My advice wait until she is at least 16 to 18 years of age for her to get one. The internet is NOT for kids.

Tell her no. There are a lot of weirdos out there on Facebook it's unsafe for anyone, especially a six year old who can easily be manipulated.

Don't, it's a REALLY bad idea. And besides, remember 13+? Nobody follows it, but at least they wait until there 11 to stop listening to it. My teacher had a friend who went on Facebook and told people he was going on a trip. Someone hacked him, found his adress, then robbed him and set his house on fire. (and, no offense intended, but Brittany, I don't really think it matters what age she is, she could still be hacked)